Saturday, June 25, 2011

Someone is turning 5!

Miss A, you turn 5 years old tomorrow!

You are having a My Little Pony Party tomorrow at Jester Park.  Your favorite is Pinky Pie, the pink one.  I am planning to make you a layered pink and sprinkle cake and put a little Pinky Pie on the top...hopefully it goes a little better than last year's sand castle cake.  Although you remember that cake and asked me to make you a castle cake this year!
The photo above was all you :)  You picked out the shirt and wanted to wear the glasses -- I happily snapped the pictures.  You enjoy dress-up and this summer we usually find you in a skirt or a dress for at least past of the day.
This photo is exactly you at this age.  You love to laugh and your sweet smile is infectious...I remember when you were much younger Grandma Twila said, "This kids just loves to laugh."  And I think that is a great way to describe your happy and carefree demeanor.

You opened your gifts from us tonight before supper and you got a scooter from us.  You were riding all over the living room and then put it near the kitchen while we sat down to eat.  Half way through the meal you said, "I can't stop thinking about my scooter, can I please move it [so I can't see it]?"  Too. cute.

You are smart as a whip, sweet as chocolate, kind and a great big sister.  You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to.  We love you, sweetie!  Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment